Services include well animal nutrition for puppies and kittens, adults and senior, dogs and cats. Nutrition recommendations and custom diets are available for the management of medical conditions, through your veterinarian. If you live in an area that has a veterinary college nearby, there may be a nutrition department that can help you. Some specialty referral practices may also have a qualified nutritionist. If this is not possible, services can be provided to you or to both you and your veterinarian by phone, fax, and the internet. It is always best to meet each animal to get a feel for who they are. If this is not possible, you will be asked to provide lots of information about your dog or cat.
- Diets and advice for dogs and cats with medical issues
- Custom tailored nutrition for dogs and cats living with cancer
- (Is your home cooked diet complete and balanced?) Analysis of current feeding program for dogs and cats
- Brief telephone consultations
- Analysis of current raw diet feeding programs for dogs and cats
- Diet supplementation for optimal health
- Balanced home-cooked diet formulations
- Follow-up consultations for ongoing medical conditions, critical care nutrition, and after-care once at home are offered. Someone is available 24/7 for those who need immediate and continued assistance
There are no magic potions here, just a group of 5 herbs that combine to give powerful results.
Ask me how you can obtain this proven product for your dog (and you too), or go to www.susanlauten.lifevantage.com.
To learn more watch the ABC investigative report on this important product. http://nrf2living.com/. Then call me and I can explain more or answer all of your questions.